Friday, March 12, 2010

I decided to start a blog, obviously! It's more fun to keep in touch this way. I also wanted to have it for while Paul is away for the National Guard. I think it will help me get through! I'm not sure where to start, but hopefully that will get easier, or that was the start!
My mom and Aunt Susan are here from CA. They got here last night and we get to have them for the next 3 days!! I have missed them a lot! It's been almost 7 months since i saw them last. Thats a long time to go without your mom! I have an amazing relationship with my mom. She has become one of my best friends! She is so funny and sweet! As I get older, I realize how much like her I am, and I'm grateful.
On Tuesday, Paul took Eliza to the hospital because she was being a monkey (again) and climbed on the rail to our balcony(we're on the first floor!) and fell over head first into the rock landscape. She split open her head and had to get 6 little staples put in. She did really well! She now tells me that she had to go to the hospital and see the dr. and she doesn't want to do that again!
On Wednesday night, we realized that at almost 3, Noah is too old for me to be showering him! He told me he saw my eyeballs. I asked him, "You saw my what?!" and he pointed to my chest and said, "I see you eyeballs, mommy!" I got out with him and Eliza and told Paul, no more showers with Noah!
Thursday night was a nice night out with my mom and aunt. Just Paul and I went out to dinner with them. Danielle watched the kids for us! I don't know what I'd do without her! Paul told her we would trade, but I figure I will have to watch her 2 at least 3 times to even out for my 5! =)
Today is a short day for work! I'm off at noon. We are getting a new van today! It's an eight passenger Ford E150. It's very nice and we will have it paid off very quickly, so no car payment!
Well, thats a start! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment